Our professional and well-trained faculty members are highly experienced in their fields. They are dedicated to excellence in design education, and give students exceptional personal attention.
ADRIAN MOTT, COURSE DIRECTOR
A Fashion Photography tutor and Course Director at INIFD/LST London.
Adrian has been with LST London since the outset and has been closely involved in the development of courses and the process of accreditation with BAC. Adrian is extremely supportive and a great source of encouragement to all the students.
Adrian's professional experience spans over 40 years in a broad range of applications and styles. His field of vision covers everything from fashion shoots, photojournalism, and architecture to marketing production and documentary photography. He runs a successful commercial photo studio in central London and is also a Course leader for PG Diploma Photography Portfolio Development at University of the Arts London.
JOSEPH TORONKA, FASHION STYLING
• Alumni of London College of Fashion. Spent 15 Years in Fashion Industry.
• Worked as Fashion PR for brands including YSL & Jasper Conran.
• Creative imagery industry working worldwide as a fashion and celebrity stylist with agency representation in the UK, Europe and USA.
• Worked in all areas of the styling industry, shooting editorials for publications both in the UK and Internationally. Shooting campaigns for many prestigious and luxury brands.
• He continues to successfully work as a stylist and alternates his time with lecturing at the London College of Fashion on Styling program.
SARA CORKER, INTERIOR DESIGN & STYLING
• Spent 25 years within the design industry.
• She trained at the American Intercontinental University in London.
• A qualified teacher, trained Colour Therapist and Project Manager.
• She alternates between working with her own design company (Sara Corker Designs), teaching and writing courses, She regularly writes articles for the Industry and has just finished writing her book on ‘How to set up a successful Interior business’ – something that she is passionate about.
• Sara is a Member of the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID) and is on the Membership committee.
FABIO CIQUERA, FASHION MARKETING
• Spent the past 16 years in London.
• Worked in communication departments of major brands like Gian Franco Ferre’, the Chanel Group and Zilli.
• From 2010, Fabio lectured on Luxury Brand Management and Strategies at IstitutoMarangoni.
• Fabio currently lectures Master Programmes on Luxury Brand Management at Paris & London.
• Conducts lectures on how to develop the local luxury market in emerging countries like Indonesia and China.
SARAH MANNING, VISUAL MERCHANDISER
• Window Creator of New Dubai Airport, Harrords & Selfridges
• 20 years Visual Merchandising experience working for London stores; Harrods, Selfridges and Marks & Spencer.
• Owns freelance Visual Merchandising Company since 2006, working for Harvey Nichols, Jaeger, Zara, Evans Cycles, GHD, Hasbro, Hallmark, John Smedley, Triumph Lingerie, Braun, Kenwood and Delonghi.
• Sarah also lectures on visual merchandising course at UAL London College of Fashion.
LAURA LIGHTBODY, CELEBRITY STYLIST
• Laura Lightbody is a graduate from Central Saint Martins in London
• As a part of a high performance team of model agents at New York’s premier agency, Wilhelmina.
• Has her own casting and production company, One Girl Productions.
• She has styled many celebrities , dressing influential musicians - including Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, Gloria Estefan and Cyndi Lauper.
• She has had the privilege of creating looks for every prestigious award show from The American Music Awards; The Grammys and The Golden Globes, to the all-important, MET Ball.
• She is the Image creator for hugely successful global group, The Black Eyed Peas, for their final World Tour, The E.N.D.
• She also lectures on fashion in higher education at internationally renowned universities.
NEIL HOLBROOK, FASHION DESIGNER
• Graduate from the London College of Fashion with 20 years experience in Fashion and Retail industries
• Head of the editorial team for Harvey Nichols
• Has a vast experience as Fashion Designer and Pattern Cutter
• Has a vast Retails experience in Buying and has also worked as Visual Merchandiser
APRIL GLASSBOROW, FASHION STYLING
• Graduate from the University of Warwick with over 30 years experience and a lifelong interest in Fashion and Retail
• Worked as Buyer at Harvey Nichols for Fashion Jewellery, Perfumery and Leather goods and Hosiery
• Head of Women’s wear at Harvey Nichols
PAUL CHAMBERS, FASHION DESIGNER
• Paul Chambers attended St Martins School of Art: College for the Distributive Trade course
• Started career at Selfridges as Visual Merchandiser and was Head of Creative Direction
• Art Director for Reiss
• Celebrity Fashion Stylist at Terri Manduca agency.
• Paul also headed up the Projects and Design teams for ‘Elemental Design’for brands such as Fendi, Harrods and Selfridges.
• In Germany he heads the Global Windows for Hugo Boss.
SIMON ASKEW, VISUAL MERCHANDISER
• Simon Askew is professional visual merchandising tutor with over twenty five years working in the retail sector.
• Simon began his career working for Sainsburys Supermarkets, a major multiple retailer in the UK before moving to Selfridges in London to specialise in the luxury retail sector
• He has also worked at Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge one of the world most prestigious retail stores
• Simon was also selected for the Retail Masters forum held at Oxford Business School.
• Now working independently, Simon has begun working with a strong list of well known retail companies based in fashion, food and home offering his professional services and experience from his work in the last twenty five years.
CARLOS PALMA, HAIR & MAKE UP ARTIST
Carlos Palma has 22 years experience as a professional hair and makeup artist within the fashion industry and has an accredited reputation in New York, Miami and London.
His creativity and talents are coveted by industry professionals from photographers, stylists, publishers and celebrities alike. An exposure to a multitude of mediums has facilitated a substantial portfolio clearly demonstrating his abilities.
GIANNI LILLIU, FASHION DESIGNER
• Finalist at Next Generation Regeneration Milan
• Own studios in London and Sardinia, specializes in Women’s Wear and bespoke tailoring for men
• Show cased his unique designs at Washington DC Fashion Week and has had the privilege to dress the models for four years in a row at Top Model UK
• His beautiful creations have appeared recently in VOGUE Italy.